"yOU'RE FIVE MINUTES FROM PEGGY'S cOVE - THAT SHOULD BE ON EVERYTHING!"
Sometimes, a fresh set of eyes can make all the difference.
In 2015, when Oceanstone Resort reached out about their marketing, we didn't know a lasting friendship was about to begin. We've had the distinct pleasure of helping this Halifax treasure find its voice and footing in the Halifax and Nova Scotia marketplace.
Problem / Opportunity
Oceanstone Resort was a strong brand in the greater Halifax exclusive wedding marketplace and many other parts of Nova Scotia. Additional or alternative services that customers could experience were poorly known - including meetings and staycation product. The resort was unable to effectively leverage staffing resources as they were simply not busy enough outside of weddings. Oceanstone had all the tools and a great product - it just needed more customers.
Oceanstone is a unique product in the Nova Scotia meetings marketplace. Effectively introducing itself to the meetings market should have an equally unique voice that is always on message but distinct and captivating.
Tell a story about how good teams and leaders choose Oceanstone Resort when they want to get their key people together, stimulated and fully engaged. Reinforce proximity to Halifax and the opportunity to host a companies executive team for a secluded but convenient meeting experience.
Brand Promise: Stoke the Fire
- Business magazine print ad campaign
- Sales collateral conceptualization and fullfillment
- Landing page development
- Tourism print collateral
- Special event branding and promotional support
- New website design / build
- Road signage
- Resort directional aides and services collateral
- Overhaul of weddings sales collateral design / messaging
- Meetings and special event booking targets more than quadrupled (+320%)
- Significantly improved brand awareness, recall in Halifax marketplace
- Significant growth in staycation visitors
- Sold out musical and food special events
- Mobile friendly booking experience
- Improved website UX design, 3rd party bookings integration